Red Hat’s Quarkus?, a Kubernetes-native Java stack?, is now supported on the Red Hat Runtimes platform for developing cloud-native applications.
The US arm of the Japanese e-commerce giant has moved away from Hadoop to cut hardware costs and ease the management of its estate.
Executive involvement in enterprise AI initiatives is growing rapidly and more emphasis is being placed on high-quality training data.
?The scaled back National Oracle Solution for NZ District Health Boards, now known as the Finance, Procurement and Information Management programme, achieved a milestone over Queen’s Birthday weekend.
?Sony's image sensor business plans to sell software by subscription for data-analysing sensors in situ.
- Closing Microsoft Stores means more support and buying headaches for Windows users
- Oracle unveils Helidon 2.0 for Java microservices
- Microsoft strips manual deferrals of future feature upgrades from Windows 10, cites 'confusion'
- Global 5G rollouts drive sales for Rakon's new product sets
- Catalyst Cloud creates partner hub, responds to Azure and AWS announcements
- Users of all-of-government common ICT capabilities not paying their way
- SAP CEO outlines new directions at Sapphire Now
- Microsoft permanently closes all retail stores, excluding four flagship locations
- Traditional infrastructure sunk by cloud in Q1
- New privacy laws to come into effect in December
- Amazon Honeycode lets non-developers build apps
- Red Hat teams up with SAP and IBM for on-prem managed services play
- Ingram Micro boosts APAC investment through advanced solutions strategy
- VMware offers up SASE service with SD-WAN built in
As new Head of Partner Success across Asia Pacific and Japan, Corrie Briscoe maintains channel consistency through increased customer focus
Army of regional customers increase reliance on technology giant
Availability of BlackBerry Spark Suites aims to drive vendor consolidation efforts
AWS welcomes partner Rackspace and its "modern managed services" to NZ
Reseller News Exchange Auckland: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security Reseller News welcomes industry figures at 2020 Hall of Fame lunch Kiwi channel comes together as After Hours returns to Auckland Reseller News Exchange Wellington: Beyond the myths — how partners can master cloud security
Survey from AppDynamics indicates the acceleration of digital transformation during the pandemic creates new IT risks
Attackers were quick to exploit recently announced vulnerabilities to deploy cryptominers. Patch Salt now.
IT admins can now use the G Suite console to secure G Suite accounts on Windows 10 using Google's anti-hijacking and suspicious-login-detection technologies.
To meet a need for faster high-end Ethernet, 800GbE has become a formal specification, but the reality on the ground is that 400GbE shipments are ...
Microsegmentation promises to thwart network attackers by curbing their movements and limiting access to enterprise resources. Architecture types include host-agent segmentation, hypervisor segmentation and network ...
The Zachman Framework uses a 36-column matrix to help organize your company’s enterprise architecture and lend insight into your organization’s IT assets.
Governments and companies are using biometrics and geolocation to identify and track potential coronavirus victims in the name of public safety.
Scientists think that in much the same way the human body releases perspiration to cool down, special materials might release water to draw heat from ...
On the same day it unveiled its newest laptop, the company also announced that the new Mac Pro will ship in December.